Elite overhead sound from Revel
Revel's C783 is the best 8" speaker in the company's in-ceiling lineup. You get outstanding Revel performance that can be tailored to your room. Its 1" aluminum dome tweeter has a three-position output level switch, which lets you cut or boost the high frequencies. And a boundary compensation switch lets you adjust low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a wall, to prevent potential boominess.
The Revel C783 in-ceiling speaker offers both tweeter and woofer adjustments to tailor its sound to your room.
High-quality design for long-term performance
The C783 has a few other notable design highlights. Its tweeter waveguide helps provide great sound for listeners directly under the speaker, as well as those positioned off to the side. Its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly. And high-quality push-post input terminals provide a solid connection with your speaker wire.
The C783 even comes with square and round grilles to match your décor. A lifetime warranty ensures excellent long-term performance.
Ideal for music and movies
The C783 is a great choice for a high-end in-ceiling stereo system. Or use this speaker as an overhead effects channel as part of a Revel home theater system. You'll enjoy rich, full-bodied sound with all of your favorite content.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman's state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 8" micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-aluminum frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- boundary compensation switch adjusts low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a wall
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-150 watts
- includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- grilles are paintable to match your décor
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- speaker cutout diameter: 9-5/8"
- mounting depth: 5-1/2"
- square grille dimensions: 10-3/4"W x 10-3/4"H
- weight: 3.1 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime