Stereo sound from a single in-ceiling speaker
Here's a cleverly designed solution from the audio pros at Revel. The C563DT in-ceiling speaker lets you enjoy stereo music from a single overhead speaker. Use it in areas where a pair of in-ceiling speakers may be impractical, such as hallways, entryways, small offices, or walk-in closets.
The Revel C563DT's dual-tweeter design reproduces both the left and right channels of your stereo music sources with a single speaker.
Clear, adjustable sound
Crisp bass response comes courtesy of a 6-1/2" woofer, and smooth highs are dished out from twin 1" aluminum dome tweeters. This speaker also has a three-position output level switch for the tweeters, which lets you tailor the sound to the acoustics of your room.
The C563DT benefits from the research and design work that went into Revel's higher-end in-ceiling speakers. For instance, each tweeter has an integrated waveguide, which helps provide great sound across a wide listening area. And this speaker's high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeters to blend together seamlessly.
The C563DT also features two pairs of high-quality push-post input terminals for a solid connection with your speaker wire. A lifetime warranty ensures excellent long-term performance.
Also great for big rooms
The C563DT is an excellent choice for overhead music in large rooms. Install one in each corner of your spacious living room or bedroom and get stereo sound no matter where you're standing. Its dual-tweeter design gives you the full song without worrying about being too close to one speaker, and too far from another. That way you aren't hearing the guitar and vocals from the left speaker, and bass and drums from the right.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman's state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- stereo-input design plays both the left and right channels of the stereo mix
- 6-1/2" micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-aluminum frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- two 1" aluminum dome tweeters
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- integrated waveguides provide excellent on- and off-axis performance
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-130 watts
- includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- grilles are paintable to match your décor
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- speaker cutout diameter: 8"
- overall diameter: 9-1/8"
- mounting depth: 4-15/16"
- square grille dimensions: 9-1/8"W x 9-1/8"H
- weight: 2.2 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime