High-tech design for high-performance sound
The Devialet Phantom I 108dB delivers incredibly full, realistic sound at all volume levels. Two side-firing aluminum woofers deliver deep, powerful bass you can feel. A high-grade titanium tweeter accurately reproduces subtle details in your music. The complement of drivers is rounded out by a center-firing aluminum midrange. Together, they create a richly detailed and expansive 360° soundstage that fills your room.
Innovative processing for your digital music sources
The Phantom I 108dB uses a patented ADH® (Analog Digital Hybrid) amplifier system to ensure the most accurate sound possible. The analog amplifier sends it signal to four digital amplifiers, giving you the warmth of analog coupled with the accuracy of digital.
The speaker's built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter) works together with an advanced processor that makes adjustments to the signal in real time. This ensures that the speaker is always delivering the most accurate, realistic sound possible — at all volume levels, and for all types of music from pure acoustic to pure electronic.
The speaker can deliver volume up to 108dB, thanks to powerful built-in amplification rated at 1100 watts RMS. The side-firing bass woofers move in sync to cancel out unwanted vibrations. This lets the deepest bass frequencies come through — super-low frequencies you don't hear, but feel.
Stream music from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. The Devialet control app comes with Spotify® Connect built in. With your Spotify subscription, you can stream from this service without leaving the app.
Apple AirPlay 2 is built into the Phantom I 108dB as well. That means you can stream audio content directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your speaker. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix® movies.
The speaker is also compatible with Universal Plug 'n' Play (UPnP) high-resolution streaming up to 24-bit/48kHz, for music stored on your media server or NAS drive.
Roon-compatible for serious music lovers
The Phantom I 108dB is also compatible with Roon, a subscription digital music player for your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Roon accesses your digital music collection from your iTunes® library or NAS drive. It also works with your TIDAL subscription.
Roon lets you do deep dives into your music, showing artist bios, photos, reviews, and lyrics. Roon can also suggest other artists and songs based on your selections, making it easy to discover new music you'll enjoy.
If your Wi-Fi isn't up to snuff, you can hardwire the Phantom I 108dB to your network with an Ethernet cable. A Toslink optical digital audio input lets you make a wired connection from a CD player or other compatible audio component.
- built-in Wi-Fi for wireless music streaming when connected to a home network
- built-in Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Universal Plug 'n' Play (UPnP) high-resolution streaming
- 1 titanium tweeter, 1 aluminum midrange driver, 2 aluminum side-firing bass drivers
- high-resolution playback up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- amplification: 1100 watts RMS
- frequency response: 14-27,000 Hz (-6dB)
- maximum volume: 108 dB SPL
- total harmonic distortion: 0.0005%
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- Spotify Connect built in (subscription required)
- pair two Phantom I speakers for stereo sound
- customizable Night Mode lets you tame the bass for late-night listening
- adjust for latency with A/V gear
- control volume and play, pause and skip tracks
- Toslink optical digital audio input
- supports 2-channel PCM only
- Ethernet port
- requires AC power, cable included
- Roon-ready (subscription required)
- 9-15/16"W x 10-1/16"H x 13-1/2"D
- weight: 25.1 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years