Returns are accepted for products purchased within the last 30 days. You must call us to initiate a Return Authorization 317-255-4434.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products MUST be in LIKE NEW Resalable condition.
- You MUST have the ORIGINAL BOX and PACKAGING MATERIALS.
- You MUST have all of the original accessories, manuals etc.
- Your package should be INSURED for the FULL VALUE for your protection during return shipping.
Products that arrive not in original packaging, missing accessories, without a Return Authorization or damaged will be refused. Refunds are credited using the original payment method and they are usually credited within 10-15 business days upon receipt of your return.
If your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. Once your order has left our warehouse it cannot be cancelled. If you would like to setup a return on this item please call us at 1-317-255-4434 and request a Return Authorization. Do not refuse your order as you will then be subject to shipping cost both ways.
If you wish to cancel an order placed during business hours, please contact us by phone by 1PM EDT on the same business day your order was placed. We offer no guarantee that your order will be able to be canceled after this time period. If your order is placed outside of business hours, you must contact us by 1PM EDT on the following business day. Again, cancellation requests submitted outside this time period are NOT guaranteed, and are examined case-by-case.
- All shipping, processes and freight charges are non refundable.
- Must receive a confirmation email from Audioreference@aol.com to ensure your cancellation is complete
- Orders placed cannot be cancelled by email. Please call us for order cancellations.
Orders that are refused at the time of delivery are subject to the original and return shipping fees unless otherwise approved by Audio Solutions.
Return Policy Exclusions
- Items marked as FINAL SALE, USED TRADE-IN are nonreturnable
- Special order, non stocking items are nonreturnable
Trade-In Program Returns
Trades are negotiated transactions. Please note that once Audio Solutions receives your trade-in, we consider the trade-in final and the original item is not returnable. Audio Solutions reserves the right to dispose of your trade-in at any time after receipt and will not be liable for refunding a trade-in unit. Please call and speak to an expert salesperson for more information.
Warranty (other products)
New, Demo, Open, and Showpiece equipment carries the full manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty replacements are sent via ground shipping regardless of the shipping method selected at the time of purchase.
All sales on used equipment are final. No refunds or exchanges. No exceptions. All used equipment, with the exception of disc players, is covered by the Audio Solutions Pre-Owned 20-Day Warranty unless otherwise noted in the product description. Disc players have a 15-day warranty. Shipping is not refundable under any circumstances.
If you have any questions regarding our return and order cancellation policy, please contact Audio Solutions at 1-317-255-4434.